Thank you for your interest in helping One World Play Project achieve its mission to bring the transformative power of play to youth in disadvantaged communities worldwide. Before you begin the application process for giving balls, please review these important guidelines:
• Donated One World Futbols are a community resource and should not be given as gifts to individuals.
• Donations must be kept separate from proselytizing or political messaging.
• Donated balls are not to be sold or used for other commercial purposes.
• Ball donations may range from 10 balls to 6,000+ balls, depending on the request. We are unable to accommodate donation requests of less than 10 balls due to shipping constraints.
• Recipients of ball donations are expected to provide photos, videos, stories and/or other information after the balls have been delivered. We will provide further details around this requirement through the giving balls application process.
We receive many more requests for donations of ultra-durable One World Futbols than we can fulfill each month. If you are unable to meet the above requirements or are able to purchase balls, we encourage you to consider a Bulk Purchase.
The following application will help us understand more about your donation needs.